HomeBlogHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 15, 2017, 09:38:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome!
We're glad you're here.

The rules are simple: respect each other, and no spam.

Ultimate Shoutbox!
kellybean - Happy New Year my lovlies~!!
EnoughAlready - I finally have an outlet for all the true mush I have had in my heart underneath it all.   
EnoughAlready - My heart literally aches with joy; it's never been so full before--not even close.
kellybean - Awe~! It's amazing isn't it?
Rowanthe - Ah, EA, I love it Smiley 
Rowanthe - Where is everyone? 
pesto - hiding?
Not.So.New_Explorer - Hi! Long time no see!
Rowanthe - HI NE!   
jillpill - Oh my, haven't been here for a few weeks and spam has overtaken the entire board...lol
Rowanthe - Yeah that was all on the same day.  Crazy!   
Corwynnde - Sorry, I try to keep on top of it but they're starting to slip by more and more
Rowanthe - guys, what's up? 
BluesGuy - Nuthin' much.  You?
kellybean - Hey peeps~!

Search

Stats
31184 Posts in 4324 Topics by 346 Members

Latest Member: 1lJfi2TMD

Links
Parent Paradise - advice, support, and chat on topics from conception to parenting.

The Shy Girl - the erotic, the exotic, and the sexually weird.

Bran Muffin's World - original art and commentary on living and loving.
+  HasAHeadache.com/forum
|-+  Sexual Issues
| |-+  Sexual Celebration
| | |-+  Padded Bra
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Padded Bra  (Read 9318 times)
BluesGuy
Administrator

« on: October 01, 2009, 04:33:37 PM »

Prompted by "Hello, Tokyo!" in the blog. 

Oh, sure, your brassiere is a great place to hide bus fare, or maybe your driver's license, but would you want to hear music coming from your chest?  Would anyone?

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 05:12:12 AM »

Have not read the blog as of yet - will make time later today. But gut response?

Yes.

Yes, I would.

Taken out of context, I must seem so strange - Ani Difranco
kellybean

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 05:58:30 AM »

My response:

No, no I wouldn't.  Seems silly.  Isn't that what earbuds are for?

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.
BluesGuy
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 06:19:41 AM »

Have not read the blog as of yet - will make time later today. But gut response?

Yes.

Yes, I would.

Maybe you'd better read it.  The prediction is that women will put MP3 players into their breast implants.  The "bra" comment is kinda misleading. 

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 10:25:11 AM »

Have now read the blog.

In my implants? No, then again, implants are not something I've ever considered.

If I could somehow make my nipple rings play music at me? Hell yes.

Not constantly. I couldn't handle that. But as a novelty? Oh yeah.

I have a hard time keeping my mp3 player with it's earbuds and the wire from the headphones to the player all in places that aren't in my way. I listen to music while cleaning, while running, if I could just have music playing and not worry about the wire when I move to put the dishes away? Or whatever?

Yeah. I'd go for it.

But implants? My boobs are a fine size thankyouverymuch. I don't need them perkier or bigger or anything. I don't like the feel of implants, so I'm not interested in them. The music part appeals, the fake boobs do not.

BethG

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 11:06:09 AM »

I put my iPod underneath my bra strap or in my cleavage all the time....is that the same thing?  lol.  Cheesy

MC2 is a hunka hunka burnin' love!
BluesGuy
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 11:55:56 AM »

Very close, I'm sure.  Grin.

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 02:25:18 PM »

If you haven't already, rent Robin William's movie, Man of the Year.

He does a gag about breast implants, says we should have little squeakers put in.

The whole movie is typical hysterical Robin Williams. 

For my self - wouldn't want little bags of fat inserted into slits in my chest and - play music? Oh HELL no.

No man or woman is worth your tears, and
the one who is, won't make you cry.
Grayfox

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2009, 05:05:20 AM »

Bran provides all the music I need, thank you.

Gray Fox
pesto

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 03:41:15 AM »

Heh.  What a thought.

Beth, I have a cousin who keeps all sorts in her bra.  She's 18 and buxom and I will never forget at her sisters wedding my and her dad's faces when her bra beeped and she whipped out her mobile phone from it, and then looked at them grinning "what?!".

Hilarious!

When I use a word, it means exactly what I want it to mean - neither more, nor less. (Lewis Carrol)
Rowanthe

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 10:53:55 AM »

I keep stuff in my bra too Cheesy
When I smoked I used to stick my pack right in the middle, daring anyone to really look Cheesy

Ah, how times have changed--now I barely show my cleave at all! 

icychic

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 06:34:42 PM »

I've never actually kept anything in my bra. Feels weird. I've tried I think, just not for me. I'm ok carrying a purse even if it's a little one, or simply making A carrying stuff in his wallet/pockets Smiley Just gotta remember when he had my ID to get it back before driving :S Few times I've noticed (of course when he's not around) that he still had my ID and I'd been driving without it just hoping I didn't get pulled over on the drive home.

Heh.  What a thought.

Beth, I have a cousin who keeps all sorts in her bra.  She's 18 and buxom and I will never forget at her sisters wedding my and her dad's faces when her bra beeped and she whipped out her mobile phone from it, and then looked at them grinning "what?!".

Hilarious!

Dresses don't have pockets, and if you don't wanna worry bout a purse at a wedding, where else do they expect us to keep things? LOL! it is always funny though to watch women pull things outta nowhere from under them Smiley

Bran Muffin
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 07:08:59 PM »

Can't remember if I've ever told you that we at rehab would sometimes put little tiny cold baby animals in our bra to warm them up. Mostly bunnies. And, you had to be pretty small breasted to do it without crushing the little guy. When GF and I were still only writing to each other, I happened to mention that to him. I think he drooled all over his laptop.

At his request, I don't wear a bra any more. Never will again. LOVE IT.

RavenDove

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2009, 05:16:35 PM »

I know this post has been dead a little while, but. . uh. . . I'm slow? Yeah.

As for keeping things in my bra: I don't have much in the way of boobs, but I do keep stuff in my bra. Especially on school trips when I have to dress all professional or nice or something. I hate carrying a purse - I keep losing the silly thing.

When wearing professional wear, my wallet goes in my right back pocket, smokes in the left. Left side of my bra gets my cell phone (which is always on vibrate) and the right side gets my lighter. Because I always lose my bloody lighter.

Only awkward moment was at a fine dining resturaunt in New Orleans and my phone rang. Even then, had the man in charge of my program not been sitting right beside me, I probably wouldn't have been nearly as twitchy about it. *grins*

Bran Muffin
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2009, 06:42:42 PM »

Hey girl - Long time no hear from you. And, we need details. I mean the vibrating bra was interesting but would like to know how you're doing.

And, when I used to smoke, I would neer have kept them in a back pocket. Don't yours get squished?

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: