HomeBlogHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 17, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome!
We're glad you're here.

The rules are simple: respect each other, and no spam.

Ultimate Shoutbox!
kellybean - Happy New Year my lovlies~!!
EnoughAlready - I finally have an outlet for all the true mush I have had in my heart underneath it all.   
EnoughAlready - My heart literally aches with joy; it's never been so full before--not even close.
kellybean - Awe~! It's amazing isn't it?
Rowanthe - Ah, EA, I love it Smiley 
Rowanthe - Where is everyone? 
pesto - hiding?
Not.So.New_Explorer - Hi! Long time no see!
Rowanthe - HI NE!   
jillpill - Oh my, haven't been here for a few weeks and spam has overtaken the entire board...lol
Rowanthe - Yeah that was all on the same day.  Crazy!   
Corwynnde - Sorry, I try to keep on top of it but they're starting to slip by more and more
Rowanthe - guys, what's up? 
BluesGuy - Nuthin' much.  You?
kellybean - Hey peeps~!

Search

Stats
35041 Posts in 6302 Topics by 362 Members

Latest Member: makesriu

Links
Parent Paradise - advice, support, and chat on topics from conception to parenting.

The Shy Girl - the erotic, the exotic, and the sexually weird.

Bran Muffin's World - original art and commentary on living and loving.
+  HasAHeadache.com/forum
|-+  Sexual Issues
| |-+  Sexual Celebration
| | |-+  The Big "O"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: The Big "O"  (Read 2789 times)
BluesGuy
Administrator

« on: November 08, 2009, 06:26:23 AM »

Ladies, I'm told the female orgasm is an elusive thing.  Are there any techniques you can use that will likely get you off?  Do they involve a partner?  Mechanical devices?  Mood enhancers? 

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 03:07:15 PM »

I'm more apt to get off on a viberator moreso than anything.  I think it's the 'constant' factor. No slowing down, shifting, slowing down, hand cramps, slowing down....oh and slowing down.  Wink

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.
Bran Muffin
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 03:21:58 PM »

kelly's right.

While a vibe gives me a guaranteed and very strong orgasm, its not always satisfying. Maybe because its so mechanical. Lately, we've taken to giving me a second or third orgasm with a vibe and dang - that little bullet packs a punch!

GF knows (has learned) what does it for me and again, what kelly said is true for me too. Once I'm really aroused, the last thing I want is variety.  I think this is a basic difference between men and women. Men get off on up and down and up and down and up down RUBBING. With lube of course.

Its hard to explain, but just when a woman is on the edge, the nerves of the clitoris have the most frustrating way of going AWOL deep inside. If you RUB, it can be irritating. SO hard to explain but if you (right now) put the pad of your index finger on the back of your hand and firmly move only the skin of the back of your hand without the finger tip moving - you've got it.

Also, the area between the clitoris and the vagina doesn't do much for me.

And, if she says "don't stop", that does not translate to change whatever you're doing or do it more or harder or slower. It means don't stop EXACTLY what you're doing. 

Just to make it all more interesting, every woman is different.

No man or woman is worth your tears, and
the one who is, won't make you cry.
kellybean

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 04:08:17 PM »

I concur as well on the "Don't Stop" translation....that actually made me giggle Bran...your so right tho, when I say don't stop! I mean don't stop doing EXACTLY what your doing....no other variation please.

Cheesy  Funny.

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.
Bran Muffin
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 04:16:36 PM »

As amazing as it may seem, our men really do not read minds. It took me a long time to realize that it makes a lot more sense to say,

DON'T CHANGE !

No man or woman is worth your tears, and
the one who is, won't make you cry.
kellybean

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 04:33:22 PM »

Mmmmmm, I'm going to remember that!   Cheesy

pesto

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 10:42:13 AM »

Lol that don't change thing is so true.

I'm still thinking about this one, but I think some of the biggies are...

Yes I can always get off with a vibe but it's just a vibe.  It's relaxing but it means nothing.  If my man gives me an orgasm it is amazing, no matter how small or whatever.  I would go for that every time.

.... but if you make me feel fat or ugly or comment on some part of me that looks funny or for some reason I feel self conscious, or ya make a sick joke, that kinda kills the mood.  I don't mind him farting though - laughter is just fine!

If anything is to rough or you try when it's all too try I find it really hard to get there afterwards.  If I feel at all sore (or chafed!) then it's a no can do, no matter how hard I try.

Since I met my man my discovery is that the best O of all is just from him - no hands, just plain ol missionary.  Tis amazing, the most amazing thing I have every experienced.  The closeness and sharedness and the intensity .. whew! Smiley

When I use a word, it means exactly what I want it to mean - neither more, nor less. (Lewis Carrol)
icychic

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 11:56:09 AM »

Pesto I'm with you on missionary. Hit it just right and its amazing. Other positions I'm sometimes not in the right mood for. Plus it doesn't give you the same closeness.

I don't masterbate. I think I have a couple times but never been able to get off. I do like the little bullet vibrators, too bad A is too embarrased to get me one for xmas, but maybe we'll go together one day. But even that its more of a helping hand to get me close, but I love it best when he cums inside me just as I reach that point, way better orgasms. But if I'm sore or not wet enough or something else is going on, I can often get close but can't quite get over the top, frustrating for both of us but usually I'm still satisfied and never upset with him cuz its not him, its my mind and body not cooperating.

kellybean

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 12:50:51 PM »

All I know:

The man is in for some work tonight!  He better be well rested by the time I get home (in an hour) for some serious work ahead of him for the night.

I plan on several Big O's this evening!  He's either IN or OUT....I don't really care, he can just watch if he wishes.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: