Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 24, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

We're glad you're here.

The rules are simple: respect each other, and no spam.

Ultimate Shoutbox!
kellybean - Happy New Year my lovlies~!!
EnoughAlready - I finally have an outlet for all the true mush I have had in my heart underneath it all.   
EnoughAlready - My heart literally aches with joy; it's never been so full before--not even close.
kellybean - Awe~! It's amazing isn't it?
Rowanthe - Ah, EA, I love it Smiley 
Rowanthe - Where is everyone? 
pesto - hiding?
Not.So.New_Explorer - Hi! Long time no see!
Rowanthe - HI NE!   
jillpill - Oh my, haven't been here for a few weeks and spam has overtaken the entire board...lol
Rowanthe - Yeah that was all on the same day.  Crazy!   
Corwynnde - Sorry, I try to keep on top of it but they're starting to slip by more and more
Rowanthe - guys, what's up? 
BluesGuy - Nuthin' much.  You?
kellybean - Hey peeps~!

39985 Posts in 8314 Topics by 400 Members

Latest Member: chrisvoks9

Parent Paradise - advice, support, and chat on topics from conception to parenting.

The Shy Girl - the erotic, the exotic, and the sexually weird.

Bran Muffin's World - original art and commentary on living and loving.
+  HasAHeadache.com/forum
|-+  Relationships
| |-+  Fidelity
| | |-+  Anthony Weiner
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Anthony Weiner  (Read 1050 times)
Bran Muffin

« on: June 11, 2011, 11:32:39 AM »

First, I read this someplace and it mirrors my own opinion - Except that, like John Edwards, it makes me angry to see a progressive Democrat - the kind we need more of - throw it away.

I am sorry the guy lied about it but to be honest, I don't care about the pictures and texts. As long as the women were of age and not being harassed, it just isn't any of my business. It is between Wiener and his wife. And he isn't trying to legislate morality so he gets to skip the hypocrite label. I don't expect a politician to be a paragon of virtue, I expect him to be a champion of the people. With paragons you get profession­al politician­s whose every vote is based on being reelected. With champions you get flawed people trying to do what is right. Yes he lied, but frankly about something he shouldn't have been asked about in the first place.

But, my question is, what motivated him?

Some need that had nothing to do with his real life?

Or, was it his real life that made him want or need anonymity and pretend sex?

He said it went on long before his marriage ... Can he really stop now?

I think it had to do with power. Otherwise, he could/would have done it under a different name.

No man or woman is worth your tears, and
the one who is, won't make you cry.

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 03:34:20 AM »

the beauty of Tao ye. To establish the correct action concept of technology; 2. slimming, three normal cucumber * egg diet: morning and afternoon 1 egg and 1 cucumber late 1 cucumber one week lost 10 kilos a month minus 30 jins: morning: skim milk house of cards seasons 1-4 dvd boxset at grey's anatomy seasons 1-8 dvd box set noon: eat 1 mad men season 7 dvd boxset egg and 1 cucumber late: 1 apples twelve days preschool prep 10 dvd boxed set minus body 12%: the first 3 days of the fruits and vegetables for fruit to eat food at noon to eat vegetables to eat vegetables at night morning 4 - 6 days every day to eat milk and yogurt disney box set (without preservatives) an unlimited amount of the last 6 days of milk and fruits and vegetables game of thrones season 7 dvd box set is not limited to drink Puer tea reducing weight: this tea Beauty, power, aerobics ?
   keeping fit and shape can not be ignored. ensure the supply of energy reserves and in vivo glycogen training.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: