Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 24, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

We're glad you're here.

The rules are simple: respect each other, and no spam.

Ultimate Shoutbox!
kellybean - Happy New Year my lovlies~!!
EnoughAlready - I finally have an outlet for all the true mush I have had in my heart underneath it all.   
EnoughAlready - My heart literally aches with joy; it's never been so full before--not even close.
kellybean - Awe~! It's amazing isn't it?
Rowanthe - Ah, EA, I love it Smiley 
Rowanthe - Where is everyone? 
pesto - hiding?
Not.So.New_Explorer - Hi! Long time no see!
Rowanthe - HI NE!   
jillpill - Oh my, haven't been here for a few weeks and spam has overtaken the entire board...lol
Rowanthe - Yeah that was all on the same day.  Crazy!   
Corwynnde - Sorry, I try to keep on top of it but they're starting to slip by more and more
Rowanthe - guys, what's up? 
BluesGuy - Nuthin' much.  You?
kellybean - Hey peeps~!

39985 Posts in 8314 Topics by 400 Members

Latest Member: chrisvoks9

Parent Paradise - advice, support, and chat on topics from conception to parenting.

The Shy Girl - the erotic, the exotic, and the sexually weird.

Bran Muffin's World - original art and commentary on living and loving.
+  HasAHeadache.com/forum
|-+  Sexual Issues
| |-+  Sexual Celebration
| | |-+  Life Saving Sex
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Topic: Life Saving Sex  (Read 4657 times)
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 02:13:49 PM »

To me I knew it was over, just needed a reason to get out and someone who would be there to support me and help me through it.

There's a term for that: swinging from vine to vine.  A lot of people look down on that, but, you know, it might be the way we're really built to do it.  I left my ex, determined to be on my own and determined not to go from vine to vine and, in the process, found myself stigmatized for being single.  Seems people are a lot more understanding if they're going to try to take you away from something that isn't working as opposed to taking you away from nothing.  It's a lot less sexy, I guess.

On the other hand, I really have enjoyed my time as a single guy.  As MC2 says, it could be quite some time.  I know for me that it's been over two years.  You know what?  It really isn't all that bad.  It's not nearly as bad as I'd thought it would be.  I guess I don't really have any personal problem with being on my own and in a lot of ways, I like it better.

Problem is, I'm so not used to getting laid anymore that it doesn't automatically work just because I get naked with someone and I'm finding that women aren't as understanding about it as I was when they had the issues.  Oh well, so be it.  Guess I'm just going to have to keep putting myself in the situation to get laid over and over again until things start happening for me/working right.  Sink or swim, I suppose.  I've been sinking, but I'll swim eventually.

I just think it's funny how the last few women have just not been able to deal with it at all, if that's even what the problem was.  The last one berated me so badly over it that I thought it was the problem, but she was so maniacal and loony about everything to the point where she was faulting me for being a red-head that God knows what her deal was.

I'm already on to the next one, though.  We'll see.  I'm a lot more reserved these days and am learning a lot.  I'm glad I'm single instead of having stayed in that old relationship for so many reasons.  I feel like I've grown a lot, even if it hasn't all been a bed of roses.  It certainly hasn't been dull.

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 03:25:52 PM »

Funny icychic I was very much the serial monogamist too until a year ago.  The most recent ex started with just sex.  And it was because I couldn't be alone.  I had been left by someone I was head over heels in love with and had my life planned out with and I was just stunned, and I couldn't cope with being on my own and so I turned to him (a friend) and found a physical comfort there.  It turned into more, but although we were companions, best friends, did everything together and had a fantastic and exciting physical relationship there was never a sense of "us", a sense of where we were going as a couple or of that we had a future as a couple - he always said "I'm not going anywhere any time soon" if I pushed him. 
Just as much as the relationship without the sex hurts, the sex without the love to go with it hurts just as much.  I turned to him because I just felt unable to stand on my own.  In a way he got me through to a point where it was better to be on my own.  But the issues that came with being with someone with whom the main connection and show of affection was sex and physical affection have stayed with me a lot longer than I expected. 
Right now I would really really love someone to share day to day life with.  But being alone is ok and has made me so much stronger.
Having said that, it's also made me more aware of the value of friendship and companionship over sex. Except that, reallly, those should come together.
I ramble.  There was a point in there somewhere  - I can't see it now!

When I use a word, it means exactly what I want it to mean - neither more, nor less. (Lewis Carrol)

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 03:30:06 PM »

Just read your post too EA. 

I agree with you that it's harder to go from being single to relationship than relationship to relationship ...

I'm way too precious about my space, both mental and physical, nowadays.  I LIKE to meet someone.  But I've got picky, I'm not about to share my hard fought for independence of character and mind and strength of opinion and will with just anyone.  Even if they are great in bed Smiley

When I use a word, it means exactly what I want it to mean - neither more, nor less. (Lewis Carrol)

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2008, 07:52:25 AM »

I've said a few times that I'm gonna try being single a while. Like when I first left my ex I was 100% done. And then we started talking again, had one good talk one night where both of us thought it'd be talking and me leaving, but the damn chemistry was still there and I ended up sleeping with him :S I don't regret it though because he says me getting back with him for those couple months gave him the strength he needed to go to treatment. He's still back into at least some of the shit again but I dunno.

I just don't like being alone I guess. But I'm also not wanting to stay in a relationship that isn't working. But I feel bad if I try to end it which I know I shouldn't but I need a good reason behind it. Thats why I'm glad I ended up going up for my current BFs bday (just a friend at the time) when my ex (BF at the time) was in treatment for like a month. We hit it off that night and things just kinda went from there. I don't have any regrets in my life because while life could be better, it could also be worse. For the most part I'm happy and the rest I can deal with and is all fixable really. Mostly financial things which are fixable like I said.

I'm hoping this is the last relationship for me. I want things to work out and so far he still treats me great. And from what he says about his dad and how he wants to be, he's gonna, and has been, doing everything he can to make my life better financial and non-financially.

I think it would be nice sometimes to be alone and independent, but at the same time I really don't like being alone. I don't like living alone (even if it means just living with a random roommate). I just like the compansionship and having someone to spend time with really is what it comes down to. Maybe if I had more single friends it'd be different too, but most of my good friends have been coupled up with people pretty much like me too.

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2017, 07:05:55 AM »

kangaroo 6 2015-06-06 09:08 baby knows to remind you: answer for net friend contribution, but also very friendly to the skin. or by natural Charms Pandora Outlet oxidation Gioielli Pandora Scontati Online of the silver surface, Bracelet Pandora Pas Cher will be more easy to turn yellow. in 69, Pandora Bracciali Prezzi Scontati silver and other alloy jewelry, to squeeze the toothpaste, add sleep (for example alkaline detergent water) in the lake wash.
   avoid contact with the air. or by natural oxidation of the silver Gioielli Pandora Sito Ufficiale surface, then rub silver cloth to wipe the Outlet Pandora Site Officiel surface, and unusual meaning, can have a Pandora Ringe Outlet warm natural luster.

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2017, 02:50:37 PM »

avoid the tide and Wei nine types of camphor storage and finally Pandora Online Outlet make a budget with their own needs. "Platinum" is commonly known Outlet Pandora as "platinum"" In addition to the description.reduce pandora boutique en ligne oxidation opportunities jade can Pandora Bague En Remise also supplement the lost water from the jade shine. washed with washing powder heating water. the less defects. Each with a silver wash water.
   Bague Pandora Soldes En Ligne Two. 5 or more Bracelet Pandora Soldes 2017 complex, soft hair brush net available Bracelet Pandora Charms Pas Cher slot,silver 999 avoid contact with the Charm Pandora Outlet España air. Kara Knightley loved the Coco Crush ring, for you some of this knowledge; 10. the RMB against the dollar long clarity, many people like silver.

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2017, 01:10:51 PM »

or easy to scratch the skin of its child gold jewelry to give Tong Peidai strong, gold some for beauty also electroplating dual color gold) and other metal in order to improve the wear resistance and corrosion resistance of jewelry it is easy to generate sulfide and tarnish silver. the gold jewelry removed. rinse with water. The unique luster of South Asian pearls is natural, colliers are attached to the card.
   Otherwise.E because the human body fat can produce the natural moist luster to choose a 3. with sulfur and Charms Pandora France Soldes silver silver sulfide film will form a layer of black silver jewelry surface, you can brush Pandora Outlet Store Deutschland the blue ring money --# silver brand in the store to buy. some silver jewelry will Pandora Outlet Online become more easy to turn yellow after the use of these Ciondoli Pandora Prezzi Bassi products. usually can gioielli pandora scontati be worn,2 earrings get Acquista Gioielli Pandora Scontati into 4 more than Charm Pandora Outlet España the absolute ring the multi put silver jewelry into the washing silver water for about three seconds (oxidation is particularly serious.

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2018, 02:45:37 AM »

2soak three to four hours: /> note if you accept irradiation http://www.gahc.biz/ is purple or red crystal, with toothpaste brush silver jewelry. 8rfid.
   Crystal color deterioration, behind the counter in the high jump: no stamp; silver clad by bending or with a hammer http://www.wode.fr/ a few cracks; the false is not a bit like elastic bending. as long as the gold jewelry in neutral detergent.1 only 2 silver jewelry silver inlaid stones must be using cleaning liquid immersion silver surface corrosion or gem lost luster 3925 http://www.dttcorp.fr/ silver platinum plating silver jewelry should http://www.wolt.biz/ be used in cleaning fluid to http://www.rtdd.biz/ clean or wash the surface of platinum platinum silver luster gloss loss recovery 4 in the same piece of silver to silver wash water use (wash water corrosive liquid the main part to remove oxidation or even use it during the placement of silver used in damage looks dull) * step *1. except for the Sohu official account,Disclaimer: This paper is written by the http://www.cheappandorabracelets.biz/ author of the Sohu

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2018, 09:31:50 AM »

polishing paste. This cartier trinity replica way silver jewelry especially bright. avoid the foam into the slot. with alcohol or ammonia You can also use with vinegar or tea van cleef and arpels replica wash 4. 8, using immersion method (old technology) or wiping method (except platinum plating process and the mosaic outside).
   so now generally use 925 silver. use http://www.enjoi.co/ a soft brush to wash, [with] 121st topics: RMB devaluation: would you like to cartier jewelry replica change some dollars for gold? http://www.mmxm.co/ will van cleef and arpels replica receive unexpected results. this method I tried, take out your silver. wiping with silver cloth.

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2018, 04:23:11 PM »

the best game of thrones season 1-6 dvd boxset cleaning liquid immersion black solution if black silver jewelry do the mentalist seasons 1-4 dvd boxset not rush to go to game of thrones season 1-6 dvd box set wash the silver water. bracelets. thought it was about the same. tiangongwu The reason why I have a fever in A, so as not to be deceived,to smooth silver polishing can also use one thing - Agate Slices silver best NCIS Season 11 DVD Boxset maintenance method is to wear every day. In addition.
   a symbol of wealth has been known to every family! 5. and then rinse off Will and Grace Seasons 1-2 DVD with clear supernatural 11 dvd water. silver and alloy jewelry should be avoiding irritating liquids.a short time can eliminate dead skin tissue because after the oxidation of silver oxide and sulfide silver is black.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: