HomeBlogHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2017, 09:51:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome!
We're glad you're here.

The rules are simple: respect each other, and no spam.

Ultimate Shoutbox!
kellybean - Happy New Year my lovlies~!!
EnoughAlready - I finally have an outlet for all the true mush I have had in my heart underneath it all.   
EnoughAlready - My heart literally aches with joy; it's never been so full before--not even close.
kellybean - Awe~! It's amazing isn't it?
Rowanthe - Ah, EA, I love it Smiley 
Rowanthe - Where is everyone? 
pesto - hiding?
Not.So.New_Explorer - Hi! Long time no see!
Rowanthe - HI NE!   
jillpill - Oh my, haven't been here for a few weeks and spam has overtaken the entire board...lol
Rowanthe - Yeah that was all on the same day.  Crazy!   
Corwynnde - Sorry, I try to keep on top of it but they're starting to slip by more and more
Rowanthe - guys, what's up? 
BluesGuy - Nuthin' much.  You?
kellybean - Hey peeps~!

Search

Stats
28841 Posts in 3817 Topics by 316 Members

Latest Member: alliot486

Links
Parent Paradise - advice, support, and chat on topics from conception to parenting.

The Shy Girl - the erotic, the exotic, and the sexually weird.

Bran Muffin's World - original art and commentary on living and loving.
+  HasAHeadache.com/forum
|-+  Sexual Issues
| |-+  Sexual Celebration
| | |-+  Hooray, Hooray! It's the first of May!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Hooray, Hooray! It's the first of May!  (Read 4689 times)
BluesGuy
Administrator

« on: May 01, 2009, 09:07:55 PM »

Prompted by Hooray, Hooray!  The first of May! in the blog.

Have you and your lover exposed yourselves to public scrutiny?  Tell is about it.

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 09:37:51 PM »

I wish!.. I think our most exotic location was the computer room floor, and I don't even remember that!(very very very drunk that night)

We've had our couch for almost a year now and still haven't broken it in.

MC2
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 01:19:53 PM »

Did it in a tent once. Thats about it.

Being we live in Florida, I REALLY want to have Beach Sex one time!  Bright sunshine, warm sun, gentle breeze, the smell of suntan oil, knowing someone down the beach maybe able to see you but not close enough to tell for sure.  Mmmmmm!  Fun thoughts!

Don't think wife ever will though as she is afraid of gettng caught, getting arrested, losing her job, having her friends find out....well, you get the idea.
FirstTimeFun

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 06:40:01 PM »

I guess in the backseat of his Mustang on a not so private street is the most exposed we've been. I so wanna do it in a tent, I love camping.  Smiley
jillpill

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 05:42:58 AM »

My ex and I did it on a pontoon boat in the middle of the lake.  It was a sunday afternoon, and there were alot of other boaters out.  We were far enough away from them, but still, if anyone had binoculors they would have seen everything. 

That was definitely a rush, I was surprised I found it so exciting.. Shocked

My ex husband and I went to a low water bridge once, on a minimun maintance road,  and were doing it on the trunk of the convertible.  It was dark, didn't expect to be caught, but we were.  A truck full of high school kids came up unexpectedly, we both jumped and dove into the convertible and sped off.  We left the blanket behind,, 

Funny thing though, the top was down on the convertible, but the side back window was rolled up for some stupid reason.  I dove in right there and shattered the window.  I was laying in the back seat naked covered in glass, my ex jumped in the drivers seat, and as he was driving away, I was laughing so hard.  I couldn't move, I was afraid I would cut myself.  Had a few scratches, but nothing serious.  The bad part was we had to go home and tell our teenage daughter what had happened.  We were afraid the boys had recognized us, or that they would think it was her, and didn't want her to hear it from them.  Plus it was the car she was driving at the time.   She took it well, we laugh about it now.  Nothing was ever said, they must not have known who it was, thank gawd.  The ex never wanted to do it out in the open again.  No sense of adventure at all after that.  Grin

I Love the Nights I can't Remember With the Friends I can't Forget
kellybean

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 05:54:35 AM »

LMAO!  Oh...I don't think I have anything to top Jill's ....how funny!!! And to have to tell your dd!!!  ROFLMAO!  Ohh gosh....

We're pretty active outdoorsmen.  Any chance we get really.  If not full on penetrative sex, then definately a fondle into oral...

We've been several places. Last summer my favorite place was a restaurant on the river. We had a table outside right along the yacht parking, it was sunset, we had a few cocktails in us...and I was wearing a skirt.  All that adds up to hands under the skirt and some serious fingering.
My problem:  Damn I'm noisy!  If I could hold my breath we would certainly lessen the chances of being observed.

I can't wait to take the canoe out again, just him and I ....cause he's in some serious trouble!

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.
jillpill

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 06:02:04 AM »

LMAO!  Oh...I don't think I have anything to top Jill's ....how funny!!! And to have to tell your dd!!!  ROFLMAO!  Ohh gosh....

It was very embarrassing to say the least.  Thank goodness she was a senior in high school, and not younger. 

I Love the Nights I can't Remember With the Friends I can't Forget
BethG

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 11:51:55 AM »

I remember you telling that story, jillpill!  That's a good one!

I almost forgot (shame on me) about what should be my most memorable outdoor sex, although it wasn't exactly public sex.  The evening MrG proposed we were on a sand dune on Lake Michigan, watching the sunset over the Chicago skyline across the lake.  After giving me the ring and us drinking a bottle of wine, we consumated our engagement!

MC2 is a hunka hunka burnin' love!
MC2
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 01:07:05 PM »

This is why you have to be careful.  I remember this from when it happened in my area.  And they were in their house!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/07/20/us/lovers-are-videotaped-and-charges-brought.html

BluesGuy
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 01:04:03 PM »

Officer: "Sorry, lady.  I can't see your neighbors having sex in that apartment."

Angry Tenant: "Well, stand up here on this chair, and get a clear view."

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2009, 05:08:08 PM »

Done it in a car. Think that's about as public as I've gotten. But hope to go camping if not this summer then next and possibly change that Smiley If not do something else to change it before that.

kellybean

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 11:37:19 AM »

Damn it's the 20th of May
and I'm still fully dressed
rollin in the hay.

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: