HomeBlogHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 21, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome!
We're glad you're here.

The rules are simple: respect each other, and no spam.

Ultimate Shoutbox!
kellybean - Happy New Year my lovlies~!!
EnoughAlready - I finally have an outlet for all the true mush I have had in my heart underneath it all.   
EnoughAlready - My heart literally aches with joy; it's never been so full before--not even close.
kellybean - Awe~! It's amazing isn't it?
Rowanthe - Ah, EA, I love it Smiley 
Rowanthe - Where is everyone? 
pesto - hiding?
Not.So.New_Explorer - Hi! Long time no see!
Rowanthe - HI NE!   
jillpill - Oh my, haven't been here for a few weeks and spam has overtaken the entire board...lol
Rowanthe - Yeah that was all on the same day.  Crazy!   
Corwynnde - Sorry, I try to keep on top of it but they're starting to slip by more and more
Rowanthe - guys, what's up? 
BluesGuy - Nuthin' much.  You?
kellybean - Hey peeps~!

Search

Stats
40019 Posts in 8347 Topics by 413 Members

Latest Member: Venursa

Links
Parent Paradise - advice, support, and chat on topics from conception to parenting.

The Shy Girl - the erotic, the exotic, and the sexually weird.

Bran Muffin's World - original art and commentary on living and loving.
+  HasAHeadache.com/forum
|-+  Sexual Issues
| |-+  Sexual Conflict
| | |-+  mens nike
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: mens nike  (Read 203 times)
Paula MacDonald

« on: March 27, 2018, 07:54:04 PM »

Supreme perfected mens nike the transplant of the Air Jordan III with its duet of SB Dunk Lows for its 2002 collaboration with Nike SB. In fact, you can credit Supreme for bringing the dream colorway concept to life, because the majority of the custom sneakers (and even official releases) we see today circle around the idea of bringing a favorite edition of one shoe onto another. Mache Customs has proven himself to be one of the top dogs in that sector, and he revisits Supreme s 2002 SB Dunks with a set of Air Max 1s featuring elephant print on the mudguard to mimic Supreme s SB Dunk classics. More individual shots of Mache s project below, so take a look and let us know what you think.

Nike+ simultaneously measures and helps you to raise your game, and in no other model is the new technology more tested than the LunarLon Hyperdunk reboot.  The Nike Hyperdunk+ Sport Pack brought the Swoosh s new fitness stats platform to the NIKEiD online customization service, and now there s a new feature whose added plus you don t notice until the lights go down.  That s when the Hyperdunk iD s mens nike air max glow-in-the-dark options shine bright, and in the case of this black/white design, the look is thoroughly inverted once a phosphorescent green takes center stage on the branding, sole and Dynamic Flywire cables.  Click through to get a better sense of the before after with these new GITD Hyperdunk+ iD options and let us know which pairs you ll utilize for your design.

Nike SB nike 2017 mainstay Brooklyn Projects guarantees a Nike SB Dunk collaboration for 2013 as the store s co-founder Dom DeLuca drops this teaser of an upcoming Nike SB Dunk collaboration the store s third overall hook-up with Nike. This new image reveals a mix of mixed-berry colors in purple, pink, and teal blue on the tongue, with a black upper tightening the screws to complete a nice overall colorway. Brooklyn Projects has always brought in a unique outside concept in their designs, so while the true inspiration is yet to be revealed, you can count on something creative from the folks at BP! The last teaser of the BP x Dunk revealed something slightly different a safari-print toe with a red toe-box. Could we be in for two different designs, nike 2017 shoes or is this upcoming release composed that wildly?

While 2012 has been relatively quiet for Nike SB, it hasn t exactly been uneventful . Things are shaking up for Nike s skateboarding division and in terms of the must-have collaborations with artists, the pickings have been very slim until a Pushead 2 was confirmed for a release. This is likely the closest thing to an SB Dunk Retro we ve seen thus far, as the 2006 classic is refinished with a bleached-out detailing and matching laces. We confirmed a release date for these earlier, but why not step it up a notch and cop them early?

Tinie Tempah s Disturbing London x Nike Blazer brought the hunt back to the sneaker wild as his limited collaboration of sixty pairs was released today at six unknown locations. No RSVP or pre-order required, just some rock-solid instincts and the ability to decipher some of Tinie Tempah s clues, which he revealed throughout the day. The #BlazerHunt is now over, as all sixty pairs have already been claimed, but this certainly brought back some fond memories of earlier sneaker hunts like the Dunk Highs in NYC. Below is a detailed gallery of the Disturbing London x Nike Blazer Mid LR (and unfortunately, this might be the best view you ll ever get) so take a look below and let us know if you think Nike should move forward with more fun sneaker scavenger hunts in the future!

The Nike Air Foamposite One Galaxy utilized a naturally-occurring phenomenon as the base graphic for the sneaker, pointing to the obvious connection of the Foamposite being a sneaker from outer space . This latest custom, on the other cheap nike shoes hand, touches on something a bit more earthly, using the gorgeous sunset horizon that can be viewed while sitting comfortably on a beach, cold beer on hand without a care in the world. Far off on the horizon, you can see a low-altitude mountainous range, but what really makes the shoe pop is the multi-colored rainbow of of yellows, reds, oranges, and just the right hints of purple to reveal the impending nightfall, and using the Electrolime Foamposite One as the base, the shoe s native color matches perfectly with the blazing sun that s about to go to rest.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: