HomeBlogHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2018, 07:03:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome!
We're glad you're here.

The rules are simple: respect each other, and no spam.

Ultimate Shoutbox!
kellybean - Happy New Year my lovlies~!!
EnoughAlready - I finally have an outlet for all the true mush I have had in my heart underneath it all.   
EnoughAlready - My heart literally aches with joy; it's never been so full before--not even close.
kellybean - Awe~! It's amazing isn't it?
Rowanthe - Ah, EA, I love it Smiley 
Rowanthe - Where is everyone? 
pesto - hiding?
Not.So.New_Explorer - Hi! Long time no see!
Rowanthe - HI NE!   
jillpill - Oh my, haven't been here for a few weeks and spam has overtaken the entire board...lol
Rowanthe - Yeah that was all on the same day.  Crazy!   
Corwynnde - Sorry, I try to keep on top of it but they're starting to slip by more and more
Rowanthe - guys, what's up? 
BluesGuy - Nuthin' much.  You?
kellybean - Hey peeps~!

Search

Stats
40079 Posts in 8407 Topics by 430 Members

Latest Member: ldg8c33c

Links
Parent Paradise - advice, support, and chat on topics from conception to parenting.

The Shy Girl - the erotic, the exotic, and the sexually weird.

Bran Muffin's World - original art and commentary on living and loving.
+  HasAHeadache.com/forum
|-+  Relationships
| |-+  Dating
| | |-+  the greater of Maplestory you can enjoy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: the greater of Maplestory you can enjoy  (Read 129 times)
Mmoak2018

« on: May 03, 2018, 02:42:50 AM »

Ten years back, that very tune signalled into my brain that I could switch off my real world consciousness for an hour and immerse myself in this brightly lit, colourfully pixellated world of mages, thieves, archers and warriors. But as I nostalgically reflect upon my newfound youth invested within this digital idyll, I can't help but remember one specific aspect of the Buy Maplestory Mesos game--the economy was absolutely fucked. You thought the GFC was bad? Maplestory took it to a completely new level.

Since you progressed, you gained access to better items, which means that you could fight stronger monsters and research more harmful areas with even more rewarding item drops.

On paper, the higher level you're on, the greater of Maplestory you can enjoy. Only 1 catch--just because you're on a certain level, didn't mean you could manage everything that level gave you access to. To be able to make any meaningful progression in the sport, you had to have a considerable supply of this in-game currency, known as Mesos.

As a newcomer, your in-game earnings depends mostly on creature drops and finishing quests. Early game, this works perfectly fine, especially since all the armour and weapons you need can be purchased from NPC shops with costs which never alter (a form of government price control possibly?) But after you pass a certain stage, the equips you'll need are no longer stocked in NPC shops, and can only be obtained either by massacring swathes of a specific monster expecting one of them will fall what you want, or by going to the Free Market and hoping someone is selling everything you want at a price you can afford. On the other hand, the income that you generate from questing and monster falls is never enough for the absurd costs on the Free MS2 Mesos Market.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: